The Turkish company Pugedon has created a vending machine that’s dispensing help for both the environment and our furry friends.
this makes me so happy
I’m seriously considering changing my tumblr name to itchynipples
damnit. someone already has that name and they post shit that belongs on weheartit or myspace circa 2007
DIY Insect Repellant
What you’ll need:
- Coconut oil
- 2 oz. spray bottle
- Essential oil(s): Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Mint, Lemongrass
How to make:
- Fill bottle halfway with coconut oil
- Add 50 drops of essential oil
- Fill the rest of the bottle with coconut oil
This repellant is great for walks in the park or a backyard bonfire, but you may want something a little stronger for a deep woods hike!
- Hugh Laurie (via buddhabrot)